Friday, May 2, 2008

Phase of Life Teaching

Lately, other than hanging out with my PS2 console at home, I also visited Karaoke clubs a lot… People have been calling me up and ask questions like how was the Karaoke session and did you drink a lot and etc - related questions… I actually got not much to comment about Karaoke now since I find that it has become a kind of routine work to me, I even feel that I have abused the idea to have fun in Karaoke~ And of course, I don’t mean its not fun anymore, I still have enjoyable time with everyone who I went with – and they are all priceless!

Ever since young, people have been saying about not being greedy; have a lot but not too much as ‘too much’ greed your mind and you can’t stop yearning for it until something happens. Last week, I finally fall sick from the consistent Karaoke marathon at night and going to work in the morning after each night. It was an expected outcome for I’m still learning how to treat myself better and healthier~

For the first time in Melbourne, I had fever and also for the first time, I hope there is a ‘somebody’ there to take care of me - doesn’t sound very independent I know but I’ll allow myself since I’m so sick over that time. And again for the first time, desperate for one that can bring me warm water and my medicine in the cold night; I pulled myself out of my bed like a person trying to live out of hell~ Did it couple of times just to make sure I take those pills enough to kick off that fever so I can get back to office the next morning~

Well, I think it’s a phase of life teaching and one time of that feeling teaches better than 10 times what my mum always tells me - take very good care of yourself out there and don’t fall sick! Skipping that part where she asked me to get a girl friend so I’ll have a company… As I’m not into that at the moment, that idea was totally cut off whenever I find myself in such tired and lazy condition, how can I even take care of another personnel when I can’t even do better for myself. And of course, I’m not going to get a partner just because I feel helpless at times~

Sick is really troublesome, after that fever, I went to work and caught up flu and soar throat but it’s definitely not something as bad as that night so I’m alright with it for I know I’ll make myself recover over the weekend… so I bought some Codral relief and Nurofen pain killer for my throat and camp home with my PS2 for last long weekend (Since it was ANZAC Friday – I get to rest well on Thursday), the Codral was really effective as the flu recovered over one night! The Nurofen also helps with my throat recovery and currently I still cough a little with phlegm but I’m recovering and feel so much better now even with the current super cold Melbourne weather~

Did I mention 5 of my lovely Johor friends came over to Melbourne for a week on last Saturday? Hoho~ and that’s the motivation to drain down as much water as I can and recover in the shortest time~! By the way, I have lots of fun this week when they are here and I have so much to say again!

It’s Friday! Hope everyone have a pleasant Friday and great May days ahead!! Cheers!!!

No comments: