Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sluggishness

The Shedding Maple
I feel that 70% of my brain cells started to hibernate with the weather... I am so sluggishhhh now… Anyone feels like how I feel?

I will -

  • Call in sick for work when I feel my bed is more comfortable than usual
  • Act like I’m very busy during work just to avoid talking to any of my colleagues
  • Daze away in front of my office monitor when I have finish all my jobs
  • Sleep on the train rather than reading newspaper or my books
  • Ask why rather than sorting out the problems myself in whatever situations
  • Snug on my bed from the moment I wake up during weekend and watch Hong Kong series the whole day
  • Reply short/ignore anyone on MSN and continue watching my series (sorry for that...)
  • Snug on my bed and sleep for 24 hours listening to songs and skipping shower, lunch and dinner
  • Close my room door with the heater on for the whole day when possible
  • Silent my phone so that I don’t have to pick up any calls
  • Prevent myself from going out too often so that I don’t have to do too much laundry and etc
  • Eat instant noodle for dinner whenever possible until I feel I’m too unhealthy
  • Sit/lie down wherever and whenever I can
  • Use point-form for my blog post
  • And a lot more...

Apparently by doing so, I’ve finished two Hong Kong series in 1 week and created an ultimately lazy gizmo in the house~

As for now, I only hope to get a bit more perked up in the mornings~

Life still goes on…

No comments: