Friday, May 23, 2008

Memory Remains

After learning that I used to write in the past, Jessica asked me if I ever delete any past entries that I made in my previous blog. I agree with her that any entries that I made online are memories and it is not necessary to delete any of them. But after saying that, I realized that I have no clue to what I’ve wrote 3 years ago. So the question is - why is it unnecessary to delete them?

Surprisingly, I end up laughing simultaneously when I was reading what I wrote; it was hilarious as I can see the big difference between both current and the old one. For that, I’m glad that I’ve improved in expressing myself...

It was corny as I read almost all the entries that I made – totaled to 36 entries – I know, it wasn’t a lot as I’m always slacking off. The only reason in my memory why I started writing is because Eddie used to have such a nice weblog and I’m that one who is always bugging him to design one for me because of that.

I’m glad those memories remain, and it’s nearly fresh reading those entries again – I believe my memory storage are limited, tiny interesting bits were deleted away without me realizing. So I decided to pick two of them into my current one without changing the dates for memory purposes, I also altered a bit of them so that they are understandable.

I’ve totally forgotten that I used to like this little poem that I’ve kept in my computer for 6 years - So now it’s back alive again!

I believe many read horoscope star signs – I deny that I believe in what I read from horoscope but I won’t skip that page if I happen to come across it. It is always interesting to know something related to yourself and I think this happens to most people. When I was younger, I used to be a boy who like a girl - I’ll search on magazines horoscope just to learn what I should do next with ‘her’ or whether ‘me and her’ will be compatible in the future – and now I don’t even remember the ‘her’ that I’m referring to. All I remember now is that Eddie used to tell me that he only read gender-categorized horoscope because he got the same star sign as the girlfriend that time – so it doesn't help reading those general ones. See! I’m not alone – I believe most go through what I did… I call this the phase of growing!

Anyway, I’ve uploaded a nice gender horoscope that have been kept in my computer for 3 long years – I’m not sure if horoscope expires but to anyone who is interested, you can download it from here~

Bed Time - I can’t wait for Friday~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. u still remember all the stupid things i tell u.

yeah, it's been so long since i blogged abt things, after i took down my web journal.

those were the days.

Alex How said...

Hoho.. There're always some insignificant things that stays in the head for a long long time~ like you say - those were the days.