Monday, May 5, 2008

Cruise Birthday Party

Apparently Kenken and Jave decided to celebrate their birthday together last Friday and make a huge Birthday bash on Cruise! It was a fresh idea to me though I feel more like a wedding party instead since everyone was told to wear formal~ Birthday Party on Cruise! Imagine all the girls in dress!! How exciting!!!

So lets start with the highlights first~

Girls Group Photo, Cruise Victoria

Wooo~ Ladies & De B.Boys on board… This is what happens when there’re too many ladies; the guys get hornier in a photo session ~

Staff at work . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

And two more here… Our friendly on-board staff~

The party started during dinner time and our luxury boat cruises along Melbourne waterway while everyone have a good time on board. The boat name is SeaMelbourne; it is very big as it can contain up to 150 buggers including its sky and vista lounge and that night, Cruise Victoria had 50 of us!

In fact, I thought it’ll be better if we go during the day time as we can see a lot more and have nicer picture background during cam-whore session along the cruise. It’s probably harder since everyone is busy or prefers to sleep in rather than cruise during the day~ but still; I had a good night since I have one pretty partner beside!!

Jessica . Lavish by Kieny How, on Flickr

So… What else do you need in a party when you have…

Jessica with Messy Look . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

One glass of wine for the night…

Wine Lover . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

And of course!! The Gorgeous for the night!!

Jess loves wine just like I do and she’s a well rounded wine person, definitely better than I am but when too much wine was fed to her…

Poser Jess . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

She went off~ modeling herself~

Jess @ Advertisement.com . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Sometimes she might get out of control~ probably that’s one of the key to unleash her cam-whore (she claims it herself) character

Dizzy Man . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Okay… I’m not better myself…

Cute Couple . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

And these are my gang! Buddy Kim and girlfriend Amy~

The party went pretty well at the beginning where I unwind myself off sipping wine and enjoying my dinner happily with the slow movement of the boat.

Chilling out . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Look! How enjoyable!!

But after I finished my wine and dinner approximately 2 hours in there…

Two man photo . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

I got so bored posing and picturing around~ I felt like swimming back to the shore right away…

I thought maybe they should give us a fish rod so we can kill some time out there…

Melbourne City . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Beautiful night~

But don’t think we can fish anywhere we like in Melbourne, so we took more pictures instead~

With the Birthday Boy Kenken . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

First, with the birthday…

Bithday Boy Jave . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Boys…

Buddy on Board . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Then with the buddies

Yi Ann the Talkative . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

And Yi Ann! My long time Melbourne Buddy!!

Cool Tina . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

And some random shot~ Tina the coolest

Adorable Amy . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Amy the adorable

Cute Old Man . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Kim the old cute

D' Birthday Boys . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Jave and Kenken the BIRTHDAY BOYS!!

Yeah to the main event, “cakie time” the bright golden glowing cake is yummy! And I had one of the biggest… oh did I mention that the dinner wasn’t that good? So it made the cake more delicious~

Food Advertiser . Cruise Victoria by Kieny How, on Flickr

Look at their faint smile with the food and you know it’s not nice!

Kenken got quite drunk after drinking at least a glass of alcoholic drink with everyone since he is so happy. I assume Kenken drank up most of the drinks and got quite high after that and started blurting out drunk words… Then he took up the Microphone and started pulling people from their table to the dance floor forcing them to dance and sing out of nowhere~ got a bit crazy here and there but still all I want is to get off the boat~!

With the Happy Couple . Lavish by Kieny How, on Flickr

So there we are… Finally off the boat!!!

And wish that I’ll never have to board again next time~

But, it was fun overall and I’m glad I went!

Cheers to the Birthday Boys~

No comments: