Friday, May 30, 2008

Missing My Babies


Other than working, I’ve been watching
series at home this whole week - Drive of Life (Trailer). Hong Kong series are very dramatic and it’s hard to stop when the story reached its peak, you just want more after each episode!! They are unique in triggering emotion in you; most engrossed person gets quite emotional while watching it. Like me, my housemate thought I’ve gone crazy when I watched Master of Tai Chi (Trailer); almost murdered that actor from my computer! So I assume series are bad for health but good for saving money~ tee hee~

Other than watching series, I met up with Nick and family, had a home cooked feast at their place and watched some nice DVDs together after that! Warren and Michelle did most of the cooking and Kai Ma Connie always have something to say~ it was a simple and pleasant meal! And I miss my family, especially the three young ones!! Sigh~

No comments: