Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cash Box Party World

Inside me lives a lazy, fat, rigid and playful ‘gaymer’... whenever it sense any games that interests itself, it’ll grow out of myself and unleash the ultimately uncontrollable characteristic and dominates the whole deflecting any input except for information from the game itself~ Then a very lazy, can't be bothered me will be created...

Does this explain specifically why I’m not online most of the time and my blog hasn’t got any post recently ever since I borrowed the PS2 console with 3 big stacks of games back at my home?

I got a lot to say ever since I went to Cash Box Party World in Melbourne Central. It is the first Party World Karaoke bar in Australia Melbourne with 42 rooms complete with state-of-the-art equipment; which means it is bloody expensive with a so-so-good service and good sound system compare to the rest of the KTVs in Melbourne. Their systems are particularly good as for now; they have touch screen system for song dedicator system and controller device which was wall-attached - Coooool~


Wall-attached Touch Screen Controller . Party World by Kieny How, on Flickr

I was the first one to enter the room so I was checking out their songs and things but I realized their songs availability are not as new or as many compared to some other KTVs. Party World as a whole have a classy look but not for some of the rooms, they probably trying to make it the way – you get what you pay for…

Kim singing with Toilet Background . Party World by Kieny How, on Flickr

Kim singing with Toilet Background

So some of the rooms doesn’t have much decorations in it; they have walls like those in public toilet~ and they don’t allow cameras!! No photos are to be taken!! We even have to take photos secretly… How pathetic… What KTV don’t allow photos?! They even try to stop me while I’m trying to take some group photos telling me that they got a surveillance camera up at the corner of the room and I’ll get fined if I’m caught doing it again so better don’t do it again, and that dumb ‘secu’ actually pointed me a smoke censor when he’s telling me that… Do I look like an idiot?

Apparently, I made myself clear that I’ll only go Party World again unless conditions apply~ I’m not much a singer or you can put it this way – I don’t sing~ I’m a player and a drinker (let’s have fun with whatever games that can be played in a room)… Paying more than usual for fun is so not me~ I’ll just feel that I got ripped…

Oh yeah, one more thing, always go for the service button if you have enquiries when you are in the room and do not press it too many times even if no services are provided in certain period of time… The reason is they will tell you off if you just approach them out of no where without using that service button or pressing it too many bloody times… My dear Buddy Kim is too kind to approach one of the waiters outside our room for enquiries and got told off to press the Bloody.Button in the room instead… then he got told off again by another waiter after pressing too many times out of desperations! Still~ the waiter came to tell him off after 10 minutes… Hilarious!!

Here are some photos we had…

Party World by Kieny How, on Flickr
This is one with Better Background - making the photos look better as well~
Party World by Kieny How, on Flickr


Party World by Kieny How, on Flickr


Anyway overall we had fun, took some pictures ‘illegally’ and all the guys drank to their bottom and everyone paid to their bottom as well… so…

Cheers to empty pockets~!

No comments: