Monday, July 14, 2008

Procrastinating Period

Wao~ haven’t realized it’s been a week since my last update.

I just went onto Facebook, scanned through some photo albums and have this thought – I’m overly detached from the world now!! Eve, Steven and Tiff went to my favourite Buffet Restaurant in Crown - The Conservatory !! How dare you go there without me!?!? All the chocolate, prawns, crabs, sashimi and my favourite OYSTERS!!! Alright… chill~ I’m just kidding but I do hope that I was there though… *frowning at Steven*

P/S: Sorry Tiffany - for not calling you out after learning that you came back from Malaysia~

I want to say something before you guys think I’m making complains. For the past few weeks, I’m terribly sorry to anyone who tried to call my mobile or message me through MSN but it’s either that you couldn’t get through or no reply. Apparently, I have grounded myself so to save up for my dumb PC and by doing that, I have ignored myself and everyone else during weekends so that the week goes through faster and my pay check will arrive sooner!!! Tee hee~ I bet no one can imagine how I went through sitting at the same couch for a few days straight facing the same screen not knowing the time; my housemate was impressed that I’ve done that for a month!

Anyway it’s about time to go have some fun, since missing Jessica for her last week in Melbourne is the last thing I want to do, idea about my dumb PC can come later – or should I put it this way - what’s more important than having a glass of wine with Jess?! I know I’m going to miss her after she goes back… But I’ll leave this ‘EMO’ til the right time, for now I’ll worry about my cravings for Conservatory! Sorry Jess~ food always comes first! *grin*

Select your choice: Hot Spring, Great Ocean road, Karaoke, Grand Dinner, Club 7, Morning Brekkie and many many more~ you name it, we do it!

So… what are we up to, pick one or have it all?

No comments: