Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Exhaust at Work

I am exhausted to an extent where no one can imagine. Ever since last Friday after companying Kim to KTV near my house and end up reaching home at 7am in the morning!! I didn’t sleep for more than 5 hours each day in average til now. One of the reasons is that I’m assembling a new PC for a friend; installing new Windows and softwares for her, trying to keep up with as much updates as possible since she is less computer-literate. Another reason is: I’m addicted to this old RPG game on PS2 – Suikoden III (LoL!) Yeah, it’s an old and dodgy RPG from the look of it!

I have a habit. Last Saturday, I was extremely bored and tired from 3 hours of sleep after a long day of work + that KTV marathon + alcohol on that Friday. I couldn’t rest since I was too tired, so I thought maybe I can sit and play some dumb games that don’t require energy! I flipped through the game CDs and Suikoden says hi~ so the next moment, I’m on it… and here comes my habit, I forgot I can't stop after I start a story, I just have to finish it... It happens many times; I’ll finish a bored movie, series, games or whatever that have a story line and sometimes I’ll complain a lot in between but I just won’t stop, it’s too hard!!

I’m on PS2 a lot; to save up for my new PC and to pass time since I can’t afford to spend out. Suikoden’s interesting story line kept me up til 1 am every night and I’m glad I’m still able to wake up and go to work.

About work, I’m extremely free this week, most of my team’s works are done and up-to-date so we have to wait for other departments to finish their parts in order to work; the bad thing about hierarchical companies… Anyway I still prefer to be busy as “busy keeps you out of trouble”, but I don’t mind at all that they pay me to sit here just for the look of it, my leader even got a bit bored and closes his eyes for a moment – Gotcha!… Somehow, it’s hard to act busy when you are not, it’s more tiring – I know~

Anyway I got a few more post that I want to make, but I think I’ll do it after I got my PC ready, I hope I can still remember what I want to write during that time… I can’t do it in the office all the time~ how I hope its Friday now…

Have a Good day!

No comments: