Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Song off ANZ July Commercial

I was waiting to watch Prison Break when I came across this nice song off ANZ advertisement... Nice one~



Download!
-------------------------------
Well I guess I'm a fucker 'cause I saw how,
You looked at me the other nite,
Now, landscape is passing slowly in front of my headlights,

Oh hey no, you don't need me, no x2

More, give me more,
And give me more,
You know I'd die for you,
Little whore,
One day you'll see I'll probably become me,

Oh hey no, you don't need me, no x 2

Live in a bubble,
Slip on the curls,
I will never understand girls.
-------------------------------

ENJOY and have a good night!!

1 comment:

Alex How said...

I made a change since I was mislead by the information found online... it's not Amos Lee's sweet pea but The Teller's more; both are nice though~ Cheers.