Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MSY Box Hill & The Glitch of My Life

I just got back from Box Hill MSY, the busiest computer shop in Melbourne. After lining up the world-famous queue, I finally got to speak to the world most ‘lansi’ PC Hong Kong salesman; they will have the biggest smile to an Aussie and greatest frown to an Asian but still I have to go to them since they are one of the cheapest store around~

I’m excited after work as I’m getting my new PC today so I went over to MSY; point them all the parts I want, get the end amount and ask them to assemble for me for 70 bucks. Well, screwing up my new PC by assembling it myself is something I won't want, so I’m cool with paying them to get the job done BUT they can only give me on next Wednesday since they claim that they are ‘veli buzy’ - I was looking to get it this weekend and pay when I get it that time…

So with my impatient decision, I told them I’ll do it myself instead. Then they took a while to collect all the parts for me and then they show me the bill. It’s not too expensive but it exceeds a few hundreds more than a thousand. I have 20 bucks and an ATM card in my wallet, credit card sitting at home and their shop is closing in 5 minutes time so I pass my ATM card to that super 'lansi' salesman and WooooHoooo~ - ‘transaction rejected’ - my ATM only allows 1000 bucks. So I look at him and he stare at me, now what?? His greatest frown turn into bitterest gourd!! Shit happens~

So now I ended up typing happily from my 0.2-second lag lap top~ it looks miserable like its going to turn off on me again…

Anyway a quick short update, I just got a new Sony TV this week!! Tee hee~ the model is KDL32V4000 - Sony Bravia 2 technology ‘V’ Series 32” Full HD LCD TV; it’s a good offer for $1849 in JB Hi-Fi and it comes with a bonus free PS3 – this is what attracts me! I went through the finance and got it for an instalment of 1-year interest free, so that I don’t pay more than the amount I’m supposed to at the end of the day and I walk away with the TV without paying anything on the date of purchase – happy man I was!! So I’m using it as my PC TV, I hope it works well and no more 0.2-second lag~

It’s getting late and I’m going to have my dinner now, I’ll try to update as much as I can as I want to put more things in here so if one day I happen to forget everything, I still have this space to remind me what happen. Pessimistic isn’t it? But who knows what might happen, I always forget things like name of friends who lost contact with me for a long time; I’m just not good at remembering names. Life can be quite a glitch sometimes; I remember very clearly about things I want to forget but always forget things that I want to remember!!!

Forget it, for now I just need to EAT~

No comments: