Monday, July 7, 2008

Spirits Encounter

I believe everyone heard of ghost stories from friends and schoolmates during young time, but did someone really encounter any of them? Seriously, all these while, I’ve been wondering how these stories came up in the first place; is it true or false? Ever since when I was a young boy at home, I’ll have my grand-father to switch on the toilet lights for me during midnight before I go toilet; I was timid and very afraid of dark; who knows what will come out of that dark room. Thanks to all the stupid ghost stories/ movies/ series played on SBC (S’pore Best Channel Broadcasting Corp) during the 90’s, my primary schoolmates will brag about how they encounter ghost after that. One of the most interesting and unbelievable that I’ll never forget, someone actually told me this with a serious look:

Bragger: “Last night I saw someone climbing up the board of the basketball court outside my flat, and then he starts throwing his head down the hoop and doing it over and over again for the whole night!!!!”

Kieny (amused with another serious look): “Woahhhh!! So what did you do about it?!?!

And because of this reason, I remember that look and his name as a bragger until now… Anyway after that, I started to hear ample of stories, it just gets more and more serious~ seems like all my other mates went home to become a script writer of ghost stories~

Back to what I wanted to say, last Thursday around 2am in between my sleep, I encountered spirits!! Not sure about how many of them since I can’t see them clearly as a whole… I mentioned it to my housemate, he said probably I’m just dreaming but he was quite convinced after I told him I woke up after I heard his footsteps when he came home at 2am since I’m a light sleeper. In precise, I had goose bumps before I heard him and I open my eyes because of his footsteps, and I’m sure I’m awake as I can feel my own eyelid. I can hear him clearly when he walks into his room and closes his door since it was very quiet, and at the same time I saw transparent white stripes and I can feel it’s somewhat alive beside me at my bedside table!! I thought it was my imagination before it starts MOVING!!! Blardy Hell!! CB!!! I can see the movement very clearly under the moonlight and it totally freaks me out!! I dare not open my eyes wide but I’m pretty sure there’re movements in my room for at least 2 minutes before it slowly gets too transparent to be seen. After the white stripes fade off and slowly disappear, I carefully turn my head to check the time on my bedside table, it was around 2.15am and I’m pretty sure since I’m so freaked out by it and so mad that I woke up at the wrong time since I have to work the next day~ I’m not sure why I have the idea that it was a lady in white dress and there was someone at the tip of my feet nearer to my computer table; I somewhat felt it move away from me, I think it’s a kid since I can see it’s shorter than the other… zzZ!! Anyway this is just my assumption from what I saw but I hope I can’t prove this in the future…

Remember I said I was too exhausted from my continuously game play and work for the whole week? I’ve heard from the old that a tired and restless person gets to see spirits easily; this might be the reason or maybe it’s because Chinese ghost festival is near – Lunar calendar July isn’t it?

At first I thought of doing some research on Spirits appearance and the reasons and etc but I thought maybe I shouldn’t before I become paranoid about it… Alright I’m not going to say anymore about this, I put it in here since it’s my first encounter and hopefully it’s the last…

Just got back from work and I’m sick of using this slow laptop, it turns me off when the words appear like 0.2 second slower when I type and I can’t play songs! Suddenly I feel my keyboard is noisy~

BoooooO~!~! its time for PS2~

No comments: