Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lemon Detox

Main Supplement of Lemon Detox

Yes! I’m on lemon detox program, Beyonce Knowles and Mariah Carey are a big fan of it! Nah they didn’t introduce it to me, but Warren did! Lemon Detox is aka the master cleanse of body toxins! The way it works is to drink only Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon drink that they provide for 7-10 days, no other food, no cigarette and no alcohol!! If you are interested, google “Lemon Detox” and there’ll be heaps of information and remember to read the articles about it as well. Until now, I do feel the increased of energy & vitality or the "rejuvenation sensation" but I’m hungry all time no matter how much I drink.

Ingredients for Lemon Detox

It’s irony – I started 6 days ago. First day I failed badly because I went to mount Dandenong and to all the places with good food! I failed but glad that I tried the best scone of my life (I’ll make another entry about my Dandenong Trip, haven’t got time to sort out the pictures). Second day, I was determined but still, failed even more miserably - I end up in a BBQ lunch party, a delicious Japanese Restaurant during dinner, and slight beer session in a friend’s place with some ciggies at night!! When the third day comes, I managed to pull through it following the rules – I thought after I did the formal way for one day, I won’t feel as much cravings during the next day. But, I’m so wrong!! I end up cheating a poached egg on the fourth day - pathetic!! When the fifth day comes, I decided not to eat but I actually took half a ciggy – it definitely feels like heaven! I think that amount won’t affect the program and It's irritating to have the same taste in the mouth for the whole blardy day - anyway I’m still starving now!! I’ve decided again, today will be my last day and will start eating normally once I wake up tomorrow! I can’t wait!! I’m already thinking what I‘m going to eat for my breakfast!!!

= DETOX FAIL =
BUT SOMEHOW IT FEELS GOOD!!
& THE LEMON DETOX JUICE IS ABSOLUTELY NICE TO DRINK!!

I just started work again and haven’t got much time to make entries lately, many things need to be done since I’ll be going off for holidays in 3 weeks time.

Wooohooo~ I’ll post again!

No comments: