Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Year 2009

At the moment, I’m happily having my year-end company break from 25/12/08 - 05/01/09. I didn’t have the time to update as I’m busy shopping, partying, playing my new toys and lots of things. I’ll briefly bring through what I did as there are too many if I go into details.

On the 24th of December, my employer RMR organizes Kris Kringle during morning tea time and provided a sumptuous seafood lunch with all the booze you want for all the employees! So basically that day, I was just hanging around chatting with my colleagues and proudly showing off my 450d. I’ve been in this company in the same team for 18 months already! Amazingly, I managed to pull through for my first job, although I’m not sure when will I bid goodbye~

Team
My current team!

My Hangout . Roy Morgan Research Melbourne by Kieny How, on Flickr
The group that I hang out with most of time during work

Emma . Roy Morgan Research Melbourne by Kieny How, on Flickr
Emma & Churany

Churany . Roy Morgan Research Melbourne by Kieny How, on Flickr
Two of my favorite neighbors who kept me company! They both talk a lot!

Random Kid . Roy Morgan Research Melbourne by Kieny How, on Flickr
I only stayed for Kris Kringle and went off with Churany to start my booze plan for that day - I actually missed out that seafood lunch! Damn!

On 25th of December, drove to Venus Bay Beach about 3 hours away from Melbourne with a group of friends to celebrate Christmas!

Boy Digging for Pipis

The weather is great and the beach is greater! I took approximately 200 photos for that day, so basically I’m the happy photographer!

To Paradize
This is one of my favorite shot I took! I named it ‘To Paradize’

With the 2 L
With my models – Li Li and Li Ling, you know that they are sisters by their name.

We chill out for a while chatting at the beach then went off to dig some fresh pipis. I wasn’t much interested at first until I start digging it, then only I realized there are so many of them - all so fat and big, it just make me happy knowing that I’m so going to eat them later~

More Diggers
Diggers~

Mission Accomplish
After we dug up so much of them, we flew with happiness!

After the beach, we went to a place nearby to BBQ for our lunch!

BBQ Christmas

Of course, not forgetting a turkey for Christmas

Turkey for Christmas

Yeah, we didn’t get to BBQ the pipis as eating pipis with sand is the last thing we want. So we left it in a container of sea water for some time so that the pipis clear out most of the sand before we can have a feast on them!

Pipis 03
Look at that amount of our work! I know - high cholesterol!

Prove

After the long wait for about 6 hours, we finally had them for our dinner in Christine’s place. We were all so hungry, and all the pipis were all so delicious! I think that night I had 50 of them at least~ OMG!

The Pipis Group
And this will be Pipis Group! They dig, catch, fry, steam and eat the pipis like a pro!!

On 26th of December, I woke up early in the morning again about 8.30am just to go shopping! Of course since it’s Boxing Day – the great sale day!

Philip
With Philip, we travel from Westfield Doncaster shopping town then to Chadstone… Shop til we dropped, from morning 9am until 10pm!! Almost dead, this is the longest shopping experience in my life!!

On 27th of December, I broke down and slept for the whole blardy day!

Dota Freak
When I’m awake, I just dota my night off!

On the 28th of December, went to city for some photo shooting!

Taken along Swanston Street…

Taken along Swanston Street

Along Swanston Street

Emily Working
Then went to look for poor Emily who is working to help me do some stuff~ Then to dinner together in St Kilda along Acland Street~

Along Acland Street

Fish

Calamari

Prawns

After dinner, went to had the best ice chocolate in Sofitel Melbourne

Best Ice Chocolate found in Sofitel

Sofitel Ceiling
And more shots~

On the 29th of December, went to KTV and got hammered again~

Christine & Wilson in Red Box

On the 30th of December, had a great Dim Sum, and then rested at home to recover and get ready for 2009!

Dim Sum 06

On the 31st of December, I’m here to wish everyone a great year 2009!! Best wishes with all your dreams come true!!! May peace break into your house and thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of bills, love stick to your face like Vaseline and laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success, happiness slap you across the face and may tears be that of a joy. And last but not least, may all the problems you had forget your home address!

Welcome 2009!

No comments: