Friday, January 23, 2009

My li'l Spur

Approximately 140 days ago, I placed a countdown for the moment I put my foot on the ‘Kiasu’ land. This countdown has been here for so long that it has become part of the ornamental in this page. To speak the truth, I haven’t been seeing it since the very first time I placed it in here, never will I think that it will make me excited by looking at it, like now! I’m so going to take my holiday!!

I’ll be away from Melbourne at this period of time - 28/01/09 to 13/03/09 which also mean that I won’t be updating this blog since I’ll be overly excited to type, neither do I have the time to do it and I’m so going to eat Bak Kut Teh everywhere!!! Right now, I can imagine the savory satisfaction when I first place the Bak Kut Teh into my mouth after months and days of cravings and you know, the taste have to be from that particular shop that you ate ever since young, how the pork melt in the mouth... etc!!

Geeezz, I really can’t sit still right now! Behold!! 5 more days~!~!

Have a good time everyone and wish me happy holidays!! Hehe~

No comments: