Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st Moment of 2009

Finally I picked up the keyboard and start typing! When I’m not writing in here, I’m busy organizing the pictures I’ve took, uploading pictures to my flickr, working, going out, planning my coming holiday and busy making my 2009 an exciting one! And about my 2009 resolution, I’ve placed them somewhere visible to me everyday so I get to refer them since I lose track most of the time. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly~

Back to my topic, I started off 2009 with fireworks glittering in front of me…

Melbourne Fireworks 2009

And a glass of champagne in South Melbourne, a friend’s place that gives a good view of fireworks…

Welcoming 2009

Yes! Talking about smooth-sailing year! I choked my very first glass of gassy champagne at the very first sip after knocking the glass with everyone!! The hilarious part is, the champagne splashed out of my mouth right onto Jay’s face since he’s right in front of me! I can’t stop laughing while I apologize - not too bad for a start, I thought. That’s why I said I never like gassy soft drinks ever since young!

The first hour zoomed pass with some laughter and fun in my friend’s place. We had steamboat from 2008 to 2009. We talk, drink, eat, laugh, play cards, play cats, drink again, eat again, laugh again, drink again and eat again until we get so satisfied and tired for the night…

Ah Chew 01

This is Ah Chew who celebrated 2009 with us – Jeff’s in-door pet – simply gorgeous

NYE Steam Boat

My last moment of 2008

Myself 010109

My first moment of 2009 and Jay, the person who got his face spat from my champagne!

Welcome to the story of my life 2009!

No comments: