Thursday, April 16, 2009

Self-Motivation

Some things that I’ve decided to do…

• Quit my job in July if everything goes smoothly according to my plan
• Devote myself totally into the job during work hours and learn what supposed to be learnt within this period of time before I quit
• Devote myself into the plan at the right time and work everything out consecutively
• Lesser updates/time spend on my blog but will try to do it once in a while
• Move to a new place near/within Melbourne City compound

I’ve did a lot of things since I came back to Melbourne, I can’t keep up with the updates as I’m not as hardworking with my photos nowadays. Apparently, the main highlights that I wanted to update are Jay’s Birthday which was last month, the twins C back to Melbourne for holiday last week, Nicholas back to Melbourne for holiday currently, Ting Ting Estelle a stewardess friend of mine dropped by Melbourne again yesterday and my trip to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur when I had my 6 weeks holiday.

Just a quick update, Melbourne weather turned into ice temperature yesterday and I almost froze when I walk along Swanston Street, everyone on the road still seems very energetic towards the changes. People try to enjoy this moment - going steam boat for dinner, enjoying ice creams that won’t melt and boozing away to welcome the cold! I went steamboat last night and blardy China steamboat shop is so full of people and earning a lot of money that even the waiter is so full of crap attitudes. I can only remember asking them repeatedly the same question - where’s my balls fish balls that we ordered!?

I think I’m still an alcoholic inside out, I’m fine today but yesterday was terrible. I woke up with a bad headache so I called off half day work but still can’t recover after I rested, then I came into the office with the bad headache – suffered almost the whole day in the office until my momentum touches the golden liquid and then feel it down the throat, and I know I find paradise as my headache gone right away! Gosh, if only I can drink some alcohol during work, that’ll be the best! …

Okay probably not~

No comments: