Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Around JB Town

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Johor Bahru, also spelled Johor Baharu, Johor Baru, ("Baru" means "new" in Malay) or Johore Bahru and abbreviated as JB, is the capital city of Johor and is a town where I’m born.

When I was in JB, I did many things - I had all my favourite food like Bak Kut Teh almost everyday, Kuey Tiao Kia, Wonton Mee, Kuey Tiao soup and Dry Noodles with Abalone in Soup! I decided not to take any picture of them after my friends said I look like a silly tourist after I took the best chicken rice in JB... Fine!

JB Hainanese Chicken

JB Roasted Chicken

Give me a delicious meal, lovely soup and pass me the spoon!! And I’m a happy man. I’ll summarize some other things that I’ve did in JB -

Sneaky

Celebrated sneaky Guan Yu’s 5yo Birthday.

Ah Pek Chilling!

Naughty

Finally met my nearly 2yo cheeky nephew for the first time.

Crying

Crybaby

Babysat the cry-baby.

Thai Babe Imitation

Went Bangkok and bought a Thai dress for my cute little niece.

Snap~

Went to my Uncle’s place and catch up with my cousins.

Bebes

Fetched the primaries to school.

Sisters

Catch up with the Feikaz~

Home Deco

Popo Popi

Helped out at home.

Baby Love

When Family Gets Together

Bro in Action

Salt Marinated Chicken

Had dinners with Family.

Best Prim Mate

Primary School Gathering

Met up with primary school mates.

Chilling 01

Chilling 02

Duan's House Warming

Went to Duan’s house warming.

Work Site Petrol

Went to my uncle’s company to surveillance the workers.

Kim's Theory Again

Eden Explore

JB Eden

Brought Jamie from Singapore to Eden JB for Coffee with Vincent and Eddie.

Take 05

Gorillapod

Proudly show off my Gorillapod (Camera Stand).

Breakers 03

Breakers 02

Breakers 01

Brought Jamie to Breakers Bar the next day, met Gui Jie (one of the funniest Feika), took a picture with Poly and then got wasted for the night.

Jamie Horse Ride 01

Jamie Horse Ride 02

Johor Horse Ride 02

Went horse riding with Jamie and end up with all the lazy horses that can’t run! But get to know a new friend Mous - the owner of the stable.

Jamie in Carabao

Coconut Juice

Onion Rings

Seafood Tom Yam

Red Curry Chicken

Deep Fried Fish with Thai Sauce

Ate in Carabao Thai restaurant with Poly, Jamie, Zhi En, Liang and swallow the fish head at the end of the meal.

Sharon

Courtesy of Yafen

青小梅 Anthrea

Drink!

Breakers Group

Lastly, met up with Xue En, Ya Fen, Anthrea aka 青小梅, new pretty young girl Eve and the whole of Breakers Bar Insanity Group – the well known for lameness and loyal ’ness’ breakers group!

No comments: