Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nuffnang - Dell Mini 9

Don’t you just love Christmas Month? There are so many freebies!! I was surfing around when I came across “Australian Women Online” promoting to give out 2 Dell computers during Christmas – 1 for yourself and the other for your friend!! All you need to do is outline in 25 words or less why your friend deserves to receive a Dell computer, the competition opens from 18 November to 30 December 2008 but it’s only for those who live in Australia. Visit > Dell < for more information, put in 25 golden words and pick the Dell model you prefer!

Hold your horses!! Other than that, Nuffnang is also having Christmas promotion for Bloggers in Australia! Yes, you heard me damn right! I’m talking about Nuffnang, the blog advertising agency that earned Kenny Sia a big cash cheque has finally reside into Australia! To make things more excited, Naffnang Santa is giving out a free Dell Inspiron Mini 9 - will that be a ‘+1’ more chance to your dream come true?

Nuffnang Chrismas

Nuffnang!! Like I said before, I have always wanted to join Nuffnang since they have a cool logo as well as a poll layout! If you haven’t realized, the logo is like a cute stickman shouting out to everyone: it’s time to blog!!

Anyway, the other reasons that attract me is, Nuffnang’s operation is as lean as it gets –
• They developed a good online system creating a network connection between bloggers to share their experience
• Benefit readers and advertisers with an effective local advertising content!
• Most highlighted is, they even organise day out event so blogger gets to meet bloggers

Well, if you are from Australia and just started blogging not long like Suzanne’s (life of love & hate), or you are a friendly blogger who wishes to know more friends and enjoy sharing exposures like Samuel’s (Sam’s WWEarn), or a blogger who just loves the connection of people like Michelle’s (- m I c h e l l e -), or any other types of blogger you are! Do join Nuffnang as they are looking for all Australian bloggers, big and small, to join the ever-growing Nuffnang blogger community, the more the merrier isn’t it?!

Nuffnang Special

Actually if it still doesn’t attract you at all, let’s get it straight – how about this?! Competition ends on Christmas Day, 25th December 2008, make a post about Nuffnang and give Nuffnang Santa a message like me! It’s fun!!

A tiny message to Nuffnang Santa:
I hope you are not a gay as I wish to have that Inspiron Mini 9 from you. I need Mini 9 so much to write whenever I want since I can only write at home at the moment with my big desktop PC. I feel disgrace as a blogger since I have never experience the ‘blog while you shit’ operation like most of the others did. Not just that, you’ll feel me when you see ‘him’ having a coffee in Starbucks with a lappy happily Nuffnang’ing’ away while I can only sit back and peep, worst case is when I saw ‘him’ stalking the ‘she’ in my Nuffnang life right in front of my eyes!! Please give me Mini 9 so I can satisfy my desire in Nuffnang 24/7 and make the fastest reply as if Nuffnang is my life wherever I am!!

Thanks Nuffnang Santa~!


Just for fun!