Monday, December 8, 2008

Dream vs Reality

Sometimes when I was trying to wake up for work/school, my brain will make up some silly dreams. It happens once in a blue moon, but irritating enough to cause frustration. For example, this morning I dreamt that I’m in the office working when I’m still asleep~ so what happen was, when my alarm rings, I switched it off right away before I realized and my brain goes “Okay, I’ll call them back when I’m free since I really want to finish up this job first!” DENG!!! With eyes closed and a hardworking scene in my head... Happily the dream went on~!!
This is not the first time, so I have multiple alarms set at different time to poke me up and keep me on time for work. The worst dream happened was, I thought I woke up, brushed my teeth, showered and got into my clothes but when the next moment comes, I’m still happily drooling on my bed and will have to do everything again - just like Dejavu~

It’s always good to set clock 15 minutes ahead of current time.

No comments: