Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fake Ego

The weather got so bad yesterday that it started raining ice for the whole morning, Melbourne got so cold that I don’t even want to get out of my room. Then I found a website while surfing around…

And guess what I’ve found!
Painted Kieny . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
I didn’t know I got so famous that people started painting me…
Fashion Model . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
Putting me up as Model in their shop…
Advertising Model . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
Advertise me on the streets…
A Piece of Kieny . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
Want a piece of me…
Famous Sign . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
Even the sign I made got famous!
Famous Group . Photofunia by Kieny How, on Flickr
And picture of my favourite ‘FK’ group was displayed in the busiest district! Amazing!!!!!!!

Just for Fun @ Photofunia

No comments: