Monday, November 24, 2008

Monblue n Linda's Bday

I’ll give myself a few 2 more minutes before I wake up and ready up for work whenever it’s Monday! Today is the worst I think, I’m soO tired!! I hate it when my body clock couldn’t re-adjust/recover from my weekend parties. Well, hopefully Tiffany had a pleasant Birthday celebration last Saturday night.

I managed to get my ass to office on time - I look awake, eyes open and smiling but in fact until now I’m still half awake!! My brain is reluctant to think today, I can’t be bothered to give proper answers to my leader’s question and I’m glad he’s a person who’ll answer his own questions, all I did was listen and nod my head today.

Today’s weather sucks big time, after the frost rain last Saturday, even the Sun in Melbourne got slack! The whole day is soO cold and moody, I even feel like I’m in my dream right now!!! I think I better go get some food and shower then off to sleep~

But before that, Happy Birthday Linda! Have a great one and hope you won’t get another bouquet of nightmare blue roses this time~

30.01.04 Friday KTV . Johor Bahru by Kieny How, on Flickr
Guess what!! I’m surprise this is the only one photo I had with you individually~ consider priceless? It's a 5 yo photo!!

Best Wishes!!

No comments: