Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a "Stupid" Post

Have anyone ever thought of yourself being stupid at times?

I’m quite free at the moment, despite that I’m lazy to cook dinner now; I’ll make a ‘stupid’ post while resting on my comfy chair. Stupid in the world of dictionary means the lack of intelligence or reason and in reality it simply means when your house toilet can’t flush after you pooped! - don’t worry, it didn’t happen to me~

Apparently, I’m feeling stupid these few days~ from my daily occurrences…

- I usually solve most of the novice/ expert Sudoko whenever I was traveling back home on the train but it has been a while since I solved the easiest one~

- When I was on the train, I read the same sentence for at least twice from my story book without realizing and think that the author is weird~ wonder where my mind... is...

- I ended up holding a pen on my hand against the MX Sudoko and fishing aggressively with my head on the train seat in front of everyone… I’m glad I had my sunglasses on…

- I’m always careful about the task in my job and I won’t delete something that is needed. But yesterday I deleted a file that I’ve worked for 2 long days two months ago just to make some space in my work directory~ ended up with more work this week!

- I am addicted to a game on PS2 call ‘Naruto!!’ and being so into it for my last weekend!!

- I clear up the dishes and serve dessert ice cream to the customers without any dessert fork & spoon and didn’t realize after they were all drooling in front of their food like a doggy~ Evil! Then end up getting told off by the manager with a smile on my face!

- Forgot to check information about DJ Armin Concert for someone~

I’m thinking what has got into me with these issues going on, so I made another stupid move… for I believe in a poker game, if you can't spot the sucker at the table, then it's probably you!! ^_^

So I went into Google and type ‘Facts that causes stupidity’ right after my thoughts– then I found this stupid fact ! – It was quite interesting though and inside I found this sentence - “According to a British law passed in 1845, suicide is a very serious crime, death sentence of hanging is the punishment.” --- What the hell! --- now I feel smarter

Alright time for Dinner!~!

No comments: