Monday, April 7, 2008

Dinner in Limors

Finally I managed to get myself back to write again. The last time I blogged according to my blogspot dashboard record was like 6th Dec 04 - 3 years ago?!

Alright... Today right after work I actually received a miss call from Nick! It was shocking because the last time he called at that kind of hour was like decades ago~ well not that exaggerate though but it’s just rare ever since he started his WOW raid marathon.

Lately I’m just concentrating on going to work, coming home to sleep, cook and sometimes companying my housemate to karaoke; so basically I’m not aware of the date ever since I’ve played prank on Jess during April Fool telling her that I was admitted to hospital due to crap reason and I’m glad she’s worried!

Like I’ve said, I wasn’t aware of the date so I forgot Nick told me that his parents are coming over! - Well I’m really close with his family, from the oldest to the youngest I can say… somehow it just happens, I like them and they like me too!! Alright definitely not one sided since I can feel it from them and I appreciate it very much. Back to that call, he invited me over to have dinner with them in Limor’s – a famous Greek Latin Restaurant with what they say too much is just not enough… so they have the biggest platters in Melbourne (I guess for my ignorance), and so… there we are…

Waiting & Snapping!

Snap... snapped...

where good food always comes along with wine~

then savour some wine~ then comes the lovely salad appetizer...

Salad Appetizer . Limors by Kieny How, on Flickr

And the Giant Meat Platter...

Meat Platter . Limors by Kieny How, on Flickr

Then the sweet Chocolate Mud Cake Dessert Special...

Chocolate Mud Cake Special . Limors by Kieny How, on Flickr

^___^

With the Chen Family . Limors by Kieny How, on Flickr

[Connie.Mich.Parents.Nick.Warren.Me!]

From 8 to 10, happily sipping the wine, taking photos, gobbling up the delicious meat platter and then... the lovely big portion of special chocolate mud cake dessert - n' we ordered and shared 3 big portion of it! End up Warren and me clearing up most of them... Hohoho~

Okay it's getting late and I'm tired...

Limor's International

- Limors International Bar & Grill Restaurant -
[Not the 1st time there but it's just worth the go~!]


GOOD NIGHT!!

1 comment:

Alex How said...
This comment has been removed by the author.