Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Free Time

I was holding a D-SLR camera posturing to take some nice scenery, adjusting the shutter speed and aperture to make sure the colour balances, and the results were fabulous, exactly like a pro. I was glad and contented, so out for more excitement, I lifted my hand close to my eyes and look through the camera for more shots. The next moment I open my eyes, I saw my hands sticking to my face, and I saw the ceiling of my room and yeah, exactly like a pro in my dream.

I know I misses my camera, I haven’t been taking pictures with my baby D-SLR for a while and the urge to play with it again reacted naturally while I'm asleep. As I haven’t got chance to organize outings, I decided to bring my baby along with me to a casual Karaoke session. It was a risk since I might wreck it or misplace it if I'm drunk! Well, it turn out okay, I got myself wasted that night, but my baby is still in one piece, I didn’t lose it but I lost the lens cover in the end!! Damn, when it comes to unexpected outcome!!!! Not very happy the next day even though I have an extra lens cover.

So, happily I’ve got some updated photos to share in here this time… It was Wilson’s birthday party in New Square Karaoke on last Saturday night, and I was encouraged to bring my baby along to freeze some happy moments. Since I’ve got free time, I edited some nice ones with Photoshop~

Anyway it's late now and got to get up early for work tomorrow again. So, I’m going to bed soon…

Once I got into the Karaoke room, I caught hold of Christine and took a few close-up so I can adjust the settings to suit the room lightings. I think it's just me, I'll try a few shots but the first one is always the best. Yeah, so happy Christine got another photo to add into her personal portrait album.

A Warm Birthday

As usual when it comes to birthday party, a cake is an important complement to the birthday person. And when it comes to my blog space, it is vital to let you know that it's not that easy to capture a nice warm photo with candlelight lightings. Indirectly, I became an important complementary person as well!

Strawberry Chocolate Cake

Something that I realized after seeing this photo the next day, I can't remember the taste of this cake. After thinking it twice, I finally remember that the cake was divided equally among everyone but one piece sat on the table for sometime - I thought it was an extra one. Since no one claims it, it end up to be the most desperate cake at the end of the day.

Horny Cake

After taking blardy heaps of shots of it, I totally forgotten that this piece was mine!! See what I mean? It's desperate - "EAT ME!!!!" and I really want to try it...

Playing Game Bing Bang

This scene is when my nightmare begins, I'm not going to explain the rules of this "Bing Bang" game since I drank like 5 glasses after people bang me.

A Shot of Myself

And this is what happen, I've got too shy after drinking up all the alcohol in the room.

Below are some of the random nice photos I took throughout the party... Click 'on black' to enjoy the best effect~ ^ ^

No Paparazzi

台妹

The Story of a Fairytale
Best Viewed large on Black.

Reacting Out of The Box
Best Viewed large on Black.

Night~!

No comments: