Friday, August 8, 2008

Something About Jessica

I was scrolling through my past photos before I decided to make this post; it’s only good for my own memory so someone else might find bored reading it.

When I was at my younger age, I always hang out with my mum for holiday and I hate taking pictures because all the noisy aunties will come:

• Pinch/ Kiss my face!!
• Tease me in a cutesy way!!
• Ask me to pose and tease me again~
• Say that I look like a girl!!!!!! (Since I’m the youngest and my Mum has always wanted a girl!!)

So after that, I never take pictures again until all the aunties lost interest in me. For anyone out there, please don’t be a noisy auntie! Seriously it’s not cute!!

As for now, taking pictures is a compulsory for any events, since I have a habit to look through them when I’m free; it’s really cool because if I get to picture with someone whom I met the first time, I’ll know when and what they wear or look during the first time we met! Just like this one…

Group Photo . Benny's House by Kieny How, on Flickr
Yes! This post is something about Jessica, so I’m sure it’ll bored everyone since she have a more interesting blog. If you are already bored – you can come here for some fun…

Pictured on 29/04/07, the first memorable time where I met little Cookie!! I remember clearly that I shook her hand that time; she is so tiny!! Sadly, I know everyone except Cookie’s owner!! Probably she wore like a cleaning maid that goes to my house in Malaysia every morning so I tend to overlook… *grinz*

Anyway I don’t think she remember seeing me over that time since I’m such a low profile person~ *Teehee* Well, I think if the world is too big to know one person, go to a smaller room! There you go…

Clement's Birthday Bash . Melbourne Chi Karaoke by Kieny How, on Flickr
Taken after a few months later at Clement’s birthday bash in Melbourne Chi Karaoke room~

Both were in Melbourne for more than 2 years, probably mix with the same gang of friends sometimes and our first conversation is just like we never met or seen each other before… Someone even asked me "you don’t know JESSICA MEH?!?!?!" - It must be Melanie since it sounds like her.

I’m sorry that I didn’t know I’m supposed to know her earlier – my bad so to make it up… I became a cam-whore~

Animized Group . Melbourne Chi Karaoke by Kieny How, on Flickr

Good Buddies . Melbourne Club 7 by Kieny How, on Flickr

AMO Jess . Melbourne Club Lavish by Kieny How, on Flickr

Uhhh . Melbourne Yarra River Park by Kieny How, on Flickr

Smily Jess . Melbourne Club 7 by Kieny How, on Flickr

And there are times when she goes back Malaysia for holiday and friends in Melbourne still want a piece of her… For e.g.

Poor Red Slimy Jess . Melbourne K-Box Karaoke by Kieny How, on Flickr
Clement took up a Red Slime when he’s tipsy and took it as Jessica!!

Jess become a FLY! . Melbourne St. Kilda Beach by Kieny How, on Flickr
Jay got too much heat from the sun and mistaken a fly as Jessica!!

Anyway, it’s all good – mistakes happen all the time… people who went ‘kuku’ got back straight after she return to Melbourne~

Goddess Jess . Somewhere by Kieny How, on Flickr
She’s like a savior? LoL!

We got closer after she comes back from Malaysia since we hang out together most of the time – drinks, parties, dinners, birthdays and of course, my 25th birthday!~ Thanks for that again!!!

My Birthday BBQ . Melbourne Yarra River Park by Kieny How, on Flickr

My Birthday Bash . Melbourne K-Box Karaoke by Kieny How, on Flickr

Realistically, there are friends who are just passer-by, some stop by for a chat and disappear after that, some got very close for some time but lost contact because of different paths we took in life and some just stays in the mind no matter where they are... So these are the photos we had in Bistro Vue – the farewell dinner for Jessica who went back to Malaysia for good~

Group Photo . Melbourne Bistro Vue Restaurant by Kieny How, on Flickr

Crafty Jess . Melbourne Bistro Vue Restaurant by Kieny How, on Flickr

Wine!! . Melbourne J-WOW Pub by Kieny How, on Flickr
Yes – no one’s going to come all the way from City to Box Hill just to have steamboat with me~

Cheers, Melbourne Chi Karaoke by Kieny How, on Flickr
And Yes – less one person to call me just to check out what I’m doing and vice versa~

Not trying to get too serious in here; last but not least, I’m 1000x glad to know you regardless how late it is… Hope you’ll do well in Malaysia; more fun and less bored!!

A quick update about myself, I just got my PC up FINALLY and I'll be going Ski tomorrow... Wooooohoooo~ so now I need a sleep badly!! I just want to do this post that I wanted to do about a week ago~

Cheers!!, Melbourne Chi Karaoke

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy udenafil online ED is the inability of a man to maintain his erection during the time of intercourse.For most patients, the recommended starting dose of it in male adults is 100 mg, taken orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.