Monday, October 20, 2008

Confusion

……………………………………………
I’m wondering
What is this feeling?
I seem to love you
But other times I seem to loathe you

I can’t be without you
Or maybe just without anyone
I think about you all the time
But why do I have this feeling?

I long for your voice
And I would die to hear you laugh
But is this love
Or merely lust?

……………………………………………
(By: Gary R. Hess)

I’m so flooded with r’shit relationship problems lately. Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m not the victim, I have too many other issues to wonder rather than this one. The above poem is dedicated to the dedicated ones only…

P/S: My PC was in the hospital the whole of last week, and I’m meshed up with too many activities and also, work has been busy for a while and home has become a hotel… @ work now, will update again soon~

Enjoy the new week!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hmn....i like this poem. somehow i agree with u as we're all still searching for the right or rather true answer.

Alex How said...

It’s hard to tell, basically impossible~ love and lust are too close to differentiate…

Truth can be cruel…

A li’l joke here, the reason why guys always wanted to make love out of lust because it's the simplest way to find out the answer~

Unknown said...

hahahaha....is the same why people says, just a kiss....then u'll know is he/she the right person for u.

Alex How said...

LoL then that must be a kiss so divine!!